Monday, March 1, 2010

Sand, Snow, Sun, and Sand





Hello,

Haven't blogged in a while, but have been to NYC for a week, back to Libya, to Malta for a long weekend, then back to Libya. Thus, my title for today. There's always lots of sand here, so snow in New York was a nice change of pace, and the beautiful island weather of Malta... perfect !!

My job didn't work out, that's all I'll say for now. Just wasn't meant to be.

Here's a few pictures of NYC, snow covered, and Malta covered in sun. Enjoy !!

Lots of love from me to all of you, Lynn

3 comments:

Judi said...

Great pictures Lynn!

Rick Yarbrough said...

Keep up blogs on The Woodlands now that you are home. It will be good to see green, trees and grandkids.

Rick

Rob and Mel Rinard said...

Hi Lynn! I miss you here in Libya. Hope everything is going well in Texas. I'm sure you're enjoying the family!-Mel