Saturday, September 26, 2009

Paris Photo Album #1

Paris Photo Album # 1

Ok, I have no idea how Rick just created this first Flickr album, but here it is. We walked to the Luxembourg Palace, and found the most beautiful gardens as well. I think some of our most memorable moments happened just like that, quite by accident, we would discover the most gorgeous places. I remember reading that Paris is all about its sweeping boulevards and intimate lanes, a very good way to describe what we experienced there. Huge overwhelming views of the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and the Seine, then to contrast, a simple vine covered, very French home, its balcony full of flowers. Enjoy! There will be more to come. Love to all, Lynn


2 comments:

Judi said...

I can't get Paris off my mind...what a beautiful city! You look great in scarves too!!! Love, Judi

Pam T said...

Is this not the most amazing place. Looking at your pictures brought back memories. We miss you at Buckalew.